To Register, go online at https://clubs.bluesombrero.com/virginvalleylittleleague
(Note: The registration website is mobile friendly – in fact it is designed to work better on phones/tablets so if you have trouble on a desktop/laptop, try your phone or tablet)
- If you already have an account with VVLL, click on LOGIN
- Select child and click on the pencil to edit your child’s information. Update school grade and school location (if changed)
- Click on the REGISTRATION INFO tab
- Select AVAILABLE PROGRAMS
- Select the proper division for your child and click on +Register Now
- Create an account (bypass this step if you already have an account)
- Fill out all information on the next page
- Select Register My Players
- Fill in all information as required
- Select Clothing sizes
- For the Residency & School information, select school. When asked to upload proof of school, just click CONTINUE – YOU DO NOT NEED TO UPLOAD ANY DOCUMENTS
- After registering and paying, you will get a confirmation email with Little League Medical Form attached. Parent/Guardian must sign this form and please bring to the Skills Day
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 19, 2022.
- A Concussion Policy and Covid Statement will be available at Skills Day to sign. Additional Medical Forms will also be available.
- You will see a charge on your credit card from Virgin Valley Little League
Notes: There is a $3 per order service charge and a 3.4% credit card processing fee.
These fees are being paid for by The Virgin Valley Little League.
If you are interested in coaching, umpiring or volunteering or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jayson Andrus at (435) 767-8435. There is a form you are required to fill out. We appreciate everyone’s involvement and dedication to the program and especially to the youth of the valleys.
Please use the QR code for a quick reference to registration portal.
SKILLS DAY will be Saturday, February 26, 2022 – at Virgin Valley High School.
ALL REGISTRANTS MUST ATTEND SKILLS DAY
Minors (Ages 8-10) 10:00AM – 11:15AM
Majors (Ages 11-12) 11:30AM – 12:45PM
Minors (Ages 8-11) 10:00AM – 11:15AM
Juniors (Ages 12-14) 11:30AM – 12:45PM
For more information about this event and other programs please down load the app, it’s available for iOS or Android devices at http://tour.mesquitenv.gov/. Download it today and discover more of Mesquite!
For more information on this and other programs please contact the Department of Athletics & Leisure Services at (702) 346-8732. Register for youth and adult programs online at: http://www.mesquitenv.gov for more information and to stay connected via social media, our Facebook: www.facebook.com/MesquiteNVRecreation or at the Administrative Offices located at 100 W. Old Mill Road.